Last Updated: January 24, 2006
People listed in alphabetical order by Japanese name
1) Presents ga open deshita.
1) It's Friday, I'm genki.
1) Okane o misete kudasai! Show me the money!
1 ) Wasabi wa
2) Wait..."mado" is window? Then what's "doa"?
4) I was friends with…ummmm…what was his name?
5) I need an onegaishimasu, Sensei.
6) That's beautiful Sensei.
7) Why are you all laughing?
8) Mr. Rii
10) We can be Go-Go girls
11) Watashi no kazoku wa miniaporasu desu. I mean, miniaporasu jin desu.
12) I’m just going with the flow, doing what I know.
13) Woah...Cho-san's bringing out the sass.
1) Ame ame desu nee! It's raining candy!
2) The Japanese take compasses to school?
3) Sensei, that was optional tango.
4) Kokoro wa broken desu!
5) Spoon wa arimasen.
1) Leggo my eigo
2) Just a skosh
3) Jama, not ja mon
4) Minna-san, kite o Fuji-san kudasai. Great, I’m having you listen to inanimate objects
5) Are wa kami desu ka? Are wa anata no kami desu ka? Is that god? Is that your god?
6) Let’s see who the losers are
7) Sensei wa by the hon desu
8) Snap ja nai desu yo
Miho: Shootesututo wa...ummm...when desu?
Sensei: ...Shootesututo wa when desu ka?
Rei: Sensei, Chikoku-chan wa oyasumi desu. Weird desu nee!
Sensei: I think she’s just totemo chugoku.
Miho: Doku is a poison, isn't it? I keep doing that.
Sense: Yeah. We learn poison next year.
Miho: Woahhh...is that the yen of all yen?
Sensei: Miho-san, I thought you were the yen of all yen
1) Yoku dekimashita, baka-chan!
2) Dame desu!
3) Rei-san o tabemasu/ Rei-san wa oishii desu nee!